Sunday 11 August 2019

#AsSeenOnMe: My New Favourite Hoody Mood

"RICH" Hoody, £34.99 by Sisters and Seekers

In the words of Megan thee Stallion: "Don't get mad, get a bag". It's always been a dream of mine to end up with the big boys on a Forbes list, particularly the '30 Under 30'. And I have truly always believed with no level of uncertainty that I'll see my name on one of those lists, however long it takes me. While I have a cool 3.5yrs to change my life radically enough to end up in the Under 30s gang, I wanted to remind you all that life can literally flip in a year or less. 

For those of you feeling like it's "too late" to achieve your dreams: quit sleeping on yourself, it's launch year!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love that hoody! Any tips on how I can wear trendy in an age-appropriate outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we please go shopping together... right now? I so love that hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I wrote you a message about possible collaboration, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading another great post!

    ReplyDelete

© Real Talk With Naomi O - Unleash Your Inner Boss Girl. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig